Welcome to February 2023
Florida State Health Certificate
2-year genetic health guarantee
Spay or Neuter
Registration papers from CFA
One Silver Mackerel Tabby Male B
One Silver Mackerel Tabby Male C
One Brown Mackerel Tabby Male
When applying for a kitten;
PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTACTING ME;
IF YOU SEND ME AN EMAIL/TEXT WITHOUT READING AND YOUR QUESTION IS HERE,
I WILL PROBABLY NOT ANSWER YOU!
1. Q: Is there a wait list?|
2. Q: Are you going to have another litter?
Answer: Yes! Kravchenko has been breeding high quality Siberian kittens for 28 years now and is expected to continue servicing the public with fantastic Siberian kittens, at least for a few more years!
3. Q: Do you know when your next litter will be?
Answer: Yes, of course. Accurate breeding and birthing records are kept here at Kravchenko!
4. Q: When can we expect to know when the kittens are available?
Answer: When kittens are around the age of 8 weeks, give or take, there will be a listing of the most pertinent info including the DOB, Male or Female and color/pattern. The listing will be presented on the first day of each month when there are kittens available.
5. Q: What if it is the beginning of the month and there are no kittens listed?
Answer: That means that there are no kittens that have reached the approximate age of 8 weeks. Newborn kittens younger than that, will not be featured.
6. Q: What happens if I am looking at your page at the beginning of the month and the info is stale?
Answer: hit your refresh button.
7. Q: Do you require a deposit?
Answer: Once a kitten has been chosen, a legally binding contact will be issued. A large part of the contract will include the Florida Statute pertaining to the Pet Lemon Law. This is to ensure that you, the pet owner, know your rights under Florida law. Once executed (signed) by you, and returned to Kravchenko a $400 deposit is required to hold that kitten.
8. May I come and choose my kitten in person?
Answer: No personal visits will be allowed. Potential buyers will need to choose from pictures or videos. Thank you for your understanding!
9. I have allergies! May I come a test at the Kravchenko Pet Nursery?
Answer: Allergy testing is not available. I have an allergy questionnaire, a tool that I have used since 1996, which I use to get a base line on a person's allergies with regard to happily living with a Siberian Cat. Please feel free to email me asking for the allergy questionnaire.
Guidelines for emailing and texting|
This needs to be said since many people seem to have forgotten their manners.
1. Be polite! I have a name. It is Lynda Nelson. Please use a form of it in your greeting.
Dear Lynda, Dear MS. Nelson, and for those reared in the south, Hello Miss Lynda
2. In the body of your letter/text, tell me a little about yourself and your family.
3. Explain why you want a Siberian kitten from me.
4. Ask questions that aren't answered above.
5. Sign off; Sincerely, Yours truly, Warmly, Best regards, etc.
6. Sign your name
I do not ship cats or kittens! You can thank the Animal Rights groups ASPCA, H$U$ Humane Society of the United States, and PETA for interfering with our business, to further their agenda!
Attention residents of GA AND NC! Tired of the high prices for Siberian kittens in your area? Did you know that you can get a direct flight to Daytona Beach (DAB) and pick-up your kitten from Kravchenko? Delta out of Atlanta (ATL) GA, and American airlines out of Charlotte (CLT) North Carolina, to DAB are all DIRECT FLIGHTS. I can meet you at the airport...... no muss no fuss. If you decide to do this please remember to make a reservation for your kitten to fly with you on your return flight. Due to a new ruling by APHIS, Kravchenko will not longer engage in shipping our kittens as cargo.